Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Interview avec Derek

AuteurMessage
Jeff[MP]
Admin
Jeff[MP]

Interview avec Derek Empty
MessageSujet: Interview avec Derek   Interview avec Derek Icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar 2008, 16:37

Q: Tell us about your craziest touring experience.

A: The last night of our tour with the Plain White Tee's. We completely trashed the entire backstage area because someone who worked there said it was ok. It turned out not being ok, and the venue tried to sue the bands. It was intense!

Q: What type of college class would you most want to take and why?

A: Call me a nerd, but it would probably be something to do with science. Technology has always fascinated me.

Q: What city in America is the most fun to visit and why?

A: LA [Los Angeles], simply because we're close to a lot of people there, so it's like family. Really we look forward to playing anywhere where we have friends.

Q: What's some of the best advice you were ever given?

A: Don't worry about genius and don't worry about being clever. Put your trust in hard work, perseverance, and determination.

Q: What's in heavy rotation in your MP3/CD player right now?

A: Brand New- The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me, As Cities Burn- Come Now Sleep, Counting Crows- Films About Ghosts.

Q: What's the last good book you read or TV show you're addicted to?

A: Book- Go Ask Alice; TV show- Lost! I can't get enough, even though I have no clue what's going on.

Q: What's the first concert you ever saw and how was it?

A: I think it was SR-71, Nine days and American Hi-Fi. It was really an experience!

Q: What are three items you can't live without on tour?

A: Computer, acoustic guitar, a good book.

Q: Who are your major musical influences?

A: Queen, Further Seems Forever, Shai Hulud. Three amazing bands who are able to pull off being catchy and original, some major talent there.

Q: Any random messages or tips you'd like to give to mtvU watchers?

A: Thank you to everybody for all the support! We love you.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://maydayparade.frenchboard.com

Interview avec Derek
Page 1 sur 1